Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Random Thoughts from The Ninjawriter

There has been a lot going on lately so I apologize for the lack of posts.  I recently purchased a new camera and will be testing it out and looking for good shots to post on my blog.  It is so interesting what can end up being inspirational.  Hopefully, I will get some great shots. At the very least I'm hoping to update my profile a little bit.

No sage advice today, I am just keeping my eyes open for bits of inspiration that fire up my brain cells. It is one of those quiet, reflective days or maybe I just need to drink more of my cherry Amp. That is probably more the case.  Sorry that this is so unexciting.  I am really excited about my camera.  It will be the first really nice camera I have had.  Last night when I was trying it out, I discovered that it automatically takes pictures when it "sees" that the subject is smiling.  That is pretty much full of awesome in my book! Okay, I'm going to go and read the camera manual.

Happy Ninjawriting Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment