Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Almost Friday!

I just love those weeks which seem interminably long.  It's like crawling on hands and knees through a couple of inches of mud, uphill with nothing but your fingernails to secure a hold. Fine, that might be a little bit overly dramatic, but it is just one of those weeks for me.  Probably every other week is one of those weeks for me.

I'm definitely getting restless.  Trying to work, go to school, add overtime a little bit, cook homemade meals and do a bunch of other things is so crazy to try and juggle.  Writing?  Wait, what's that? Oh yeah, that's just the weird thing I'm trying to go to school for.  Whatever, zzzzz.  That's pretty much a synopsis of every day for me.  Have I bitten off more than I can chew?  Most likely.  Will I ever learn from those kinds of experiences?  Probably not. Will I regret trying to go five million different directions at the same time?  I don't think so, but perhaps you should ask me that again in a few years.  I may just be buried under the half-finished pile of manuscripts which fizzled out and died before finding their way to completion.

Even if I am taking on a little too much, I like the challenge.  I can see how much I can do, and it will either force me to rise to the occasion or I'll have to re-prioritize and only "juggle" the things which are most important in my life.

Sorry, really random, I know.  Hope you all have a great rest of the week and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment