Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesdays are for Randomness

Hello all! (warning, randomness ahead)

You know something about Tuesday?  It's a little bit "meh".  It's just sandwiched in between horrendous Mondays and then the more awesome middle-of-the-week Wednesdays.  Poor Tuesday. I feel like Tuesdays get a bad rep because they're so close to Mondays.

Anywho, I have been hiding out in my kitchen lately trying all sorts of new recipes.  It's been so much fun and I actually think it has helped my creativity.  Plus, I just feel so much better making homemade meals.  The fewer the preservatives and pesticides that go into my system, the better.  This is actually completely uncharted territory for me.  I bake things like fish and chicken and can throw a few spices on, but that's not really something I consider "cooking".  I'm very proud of myself because I've made homemade mac & cheese, and a host of other awesome things.  Thank goodness for Pinterest.  It has saved me from culinary boredom. I would not have thought though, that being creative in the kitchen would have done anything for my writing.

Strangely enough though, I feel as though it has enhanced my creativity this week and have been able to write  more than I expected.  It is a great feeling, so I'm chalking up my recent culinary inquisitiveness to a serendipitous diversion. I love hobbies.  Cartooning is quickly becoming another hobby that I'm enjoying, though I'm not terribly good at it.  It's one of those things I'll still do, just because I like it. So yes, a bit random, okay fine.  A lot of randomness today.  But it's cool, right? Anyhow, back to contemplating life as I know it.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment