Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Is Writing Glamorous? Take a Peek!

Today I wanted to share with you a humorous video about the life of a writer.  Obviously this varies from person to person, but there are still granules of truth in this video which I found amusing.  




I imagine this is what I look like a lot of the time while I'm writing, curled up in a more comfy chair, clicking away on my computer.  The rest of my household doesn't really view this as "working" and therefore feels no compulsion to avoid interrupting my work.  For any of you who are in the same boat, I'm sure you know just how frustrating that can be.  It's difficult, at times, to avoid acerbic retorts directed towards those chronic interrupters of your writing flow.

I always laugh when people ask if I have a nice quiet place to write.  Yeah, outside, about five miles out of the city.  I guess I'll have to bundle up for the winter.  I'm going to need to invent some kind of pen-warmer so my ink won't freeze.

Happy writing to everyone, hope you enjoyed the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment